Diamond Property Merchants Open Vacancies Relationship Managers
Diamond Property Merchants Ltd is a pacesetter in the Kenyan real estate; an easily recognizable and well established brand in the real estate sector in the region. We are seeking to recruit experienced and dynamic CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS to join the growing company.
The successful candidates will work hand in hand with other departments in building Diamond Property Merchants Ltd profile through maintain, develop client-business relationship and to help the firm meet sales and revenue goals.
The successful candidates will report to the Branch Manager.
Duties and responsibilities.
- Soliciting for new clientele by targeting established corporates, groups etc.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling.
- Manage leads by tracking and following up on them.
- Close sales and meet monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan.
- Attend tradeshows and conferences.
- Work with affiliate sales to cross-generate leads.
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and information about our products
- Managing and retaining clients through delivery of excellent customer service.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties assigned by the management dealing directly with clients either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
Job specification/ person specification.
- Minimum education qualification Diploma in Banking, insurance, real estate or related course.
- At least two years’ working experience in Sales in the banking, insurance or real estate industry.
- Demonstrate ability to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Should have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
- Minimum age 25 years – 35 years.
- Must be available immediately.
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Computer literate
How to apply:
If this sound of interest and you have the right mix of skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you. Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject:
(CLIENT RELATIONSHIP) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Positions are open until filled.
NB: Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.