Inside Diamond Property Merchants.
With over 19 years in operation, the success of the company has been attributed by a team of seasoned managers, and real estate development professionals who commit their knowhow to drive the company to greater heights. Known for their innovative skills and pace setting trends.
The company has been on the rise and has since 2016 been top tree at the Top-100 Mid Sized Companies by KPMG.
Currently the company has directly employed 95 professionals from management level to field work and another 200 casually. With the company’s strategic marketing skills, they have managed to capture the attention of kenyans. Considering the detailed research which goes into it, way before floating their properties in the market, the properties are prime and strategically located to ensure that the investors get the most out of it.
Hence the Tag; Home of strategic Land Investment.
“We gather info from our existing clients. understanding areas they would like to own a property and also keep track of inquiries.” Said Mr Kamanja, The Marketing manager.
All the projects are designed to give the maximum possible value on investment. Over the Years, the company has developed strategies aimed at providing exactly what the prospects are looking for.
DPM came up with the following categories of land investment;
- Buy and Build
- Value Addition
BUY & BUILD
This involves buying a plot of land and building on it. With an option of Diamond Properties building for you or build for yourself.
All the projects that are under this category are primarily prime.
- They are located at already developed residential areas.
- Close proximity to Major Towns and established transport systems.
- Most of them are planned in gated communities and controlled developments.
- Diamond Properties provides Pre-approved house plans
- Some of this property have some plots reserved as community areas.
Under this category, Diamond properties has executed several successful projects;
- Eden Park Kamulu. Located off Kangundo road, only 800 meters, A gated community controlled Developments. DPM provided the clients with pre-approved plans to ensure uniformity and therefore a controlled environment. This project has been a success and several homes are already complete. Some clients already residing here and some homes are available to Let.
- Ebenezer Gardens Joska. Located 5km off Kangundo road, the project comprises of 200+ plots. Same controlled development concept. clients also had options in the project; take a plot located in the Bungalows section or Maisonette Section. There has been great developments in the project and investors are in the final stages of completing their homes.
- Abraham Gardens Kamulu.
- Ruiru East Phase 1-38. Located in Kiambu county, Juja constituency, Juja farm. A developed residential area. juja Farm is linked to Thika Road by an all weather Murram road (currently being tarmacked). Throughout the 38 different phases, Clients have already received their title deeds, build their homes and resided there. This Locality is continually developing. The Greater Eastern Bypass is one of the factors that investors are primarily focusing on to multiply the value of their investment in the near future.
- Royal Gardens – Joska.Located 5Km off Kangundo road, in a developed residential neighbourhood. This project is the newest in this concept. There are more than 200 units available for sale.
This are plots located in areas which are developing. This are therefore areas that will be fully developed with residentials in a span of less than two years. This is based on a study focussing on the developing trends in residential homes.
- Konza Greens Located at the Backyard of the Konza Techno City, Buffer zone C. Next to Konza SGR Station along the rails. The project has 0ver 1400 (50*100) Plots. Phase 1 of the project is sold out. Investment into this project is basically towards residential units targeting the population working in the City.
- Aberdare Views Located in Nyandarua County, Kinangop Area, Ndunyu-Njeru Shopping Centre along the Njabini- Olkalao highway. A rich agricultural area which is well known for top quality vegetables and Dairy Farming. Kenyans who have invested into this project have bought 1/4 Acre plots and above due to affordability and the tranquil environment, with the great views of the Aberdare Ranges.
- Ruiru East Phase 38Located in Kiambu County, Juja farm. Perfect area of residence for people working in Nairobi and Thika towns. Very fast developments are coming up day after day in this region. Has excellent public transport systems linking it to Juja and Thika.
A concept initialised by diamond Properties whereby, Clients buy land in a speculative aspect. DPM sources for a service provider to farm on the property and also market the produce. In this process the investor gets value out of the property in form of returns.
DPM carried out successful projects in Bethany phase 1,2 and 3. Currently investors have taken it upon themselves to do the farming and the business is viable and profitable.
TITLE DEEDS ISSUANCE
So far, the company has issued over 3,300 title deeds to land investors since the year 2000.
” We adopted the Bulk Title release model that we have been using to release title deeds to our investors in phases” said Mr Onyancha.
The Company is focusing on releasing title deeds to investors who bought properties in Kajiado area, Isinya. Other projects that have been sold out are Ebenezer Gardens in Joska and Ruiru East Phase 30 where investors will be receiving their titles through a campaign dubbed; Investor Shika Title.
DPM is also offering properties which have ready titles going ahead.
Currently the company has available strategic plots that are up for sale. Juja farm along the Main road, phase 35 with commercial plots and residential plots ranging from 1.3-1.5M.
Phase 36- Kwa Murage shopping centre at 900K
Phase 37- Athi town at 700K
Phase 38- Athi @ 500k
Konza Greens- A gated community at Konza technocity bufferzone C. @ 490,000
Aberdare Greens- Njabini @299,000
Palm Gardens Isinya- @350,000
Diamond Property Merchants have their offices at;
Biashara street in Nairobi Town, Ansh Plaza, 4th and 5th floor.
Thika office, Kenyatta Highway, Marafique Arcade, Mezzanine floor opp Tuskys chania. +254 721 441 111
Tel: +254 739 444 400