Diamond Property Merchants Ltd is a pacesetter in the Kenyan real estate; an easily recognizable and well established brand in the real estate sector in the region. We are seeking to recruit experienced and dynamic CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS
- Soliciting for new clientele by targeting established corporates, groups etc.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling.
- Manage leads by tracking and following up on them.
- Close sales and meet monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan.
- Attend tradeshows and conferences.
- Work with affiliate sales to cross-generate leads.
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and information about our products
- Managing and retaining clients through delivery of excellent customer service.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties assigned by the management dealing directly with clients either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Educational requirements:||Minimum education qualification Diploma in Banking, insurance, real estate or related course.|
|Experience requirements:||At least two years’ working experience in Sales in the banking, insurance or real estate industry.|
|Desired Skills:||Demonstrate ability to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment. Should have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills. Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative.|
|Qualifications:||Computer literate Minimum age 25 years – 35 years. Must be available immediately.|
|Closing Date:||31st june 2017|